MACMULL'S MUSINGS

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Good Film!

I saw Reign Over Me tonight. It's a good film. Thankfully, it's not one of those drippy Hollywood films where all the world's troubles are resolved in 2 hours. In parts it's very sad which I think gives it some street cred. in my view. I like Adam Sandler who in recent years has become a pretty bankable actor. He's a bit of risk taker too with some of his films, such as this one and Punch-Drunk Love, for example.

Anyway, check it out (except you Mom, you won't like it. Despite its funny parts, it's a little too sad for you, plus there are some adult oriented themes throughout).

6 Comments:

• Hi !.
    You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
    There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
    The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
    Do you want to become a happy investor?
    That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
    I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
    It`s easy to join , just click this link http://tosylogowi.bigheadhosting.net/ohujys.html
    and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

By Anonymous Anonymous, At December 3, 2009 6:54 PM

• Good day !.
    might , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
    There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
    AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
    Do you want to become an affluent person?
    That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
    I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
    It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://tuqutevo.s-enterprize.com/eqesyz.html
    and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

By Anonymous Anonymous, At December 17, 2009 2:49 AM

• Good day, sun shines!
    There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
    I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
    Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real income.
    It gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
    [url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

By Anonymous Anonymous, At January 12, 2010 9:59 AM

• Hi!
    You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
    There is no initial capital needed.
    You may commense to get income with a sum that usually goes
    on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
    I have been participating in one project for several years,
    and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

By Anonymous Anonymous, At January 15, 2010 2:19 PM

• Hello!
    You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
    There is no initial capital needed.
    You may begin to get income with a sum that usually goes
    for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
    I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
    and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

By Anonymous Anonymous, At January 29, 2010 12:16 AM

• Good day!

For sure you didn’t here about me yet,
    my parents call me Peter.
    Generally I’m a venturesome analyst. recently I take a great interest in online-casino and poker.
    Not long time ago I started my own blog, where I describe my virtual adventures.
    Probably, it will be interesting for you to find out about my progress.
    Please visit my blog. http://allbestcasino.com I’ll be glad would you find time to leave your opinion.

By Anonymous Anonymous, At March 13, 2010 12:46 PM